Tonya,
  Thanks for the info.  Fort Smith is like 3 hrs. from us.  Perhaps my back
surgeon I am soon going to will help me find a good neurologist or other pain
dr.  I think I need a pain dr. because I am on fentanyl patches and I don't
think neuros. can prescribe them regularly; but not for sure if they can.  I
thought you always had to go to pain drs. when you were on #2 narcotics.
Thanks again, Natalie

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
  Natalie: I am in far eastern Oklahoma and my neurologist is at Ft. Smith
at the Cooper Clinic. She has been good with me, though I've not had much
pain to deal with. I was referred to her at onset by my pcp, and she came
up with the TM diagnosis very quickly. I still see her every six months.
Tonya Phillips. Cora

> Hi to all,
> Does anyone in the group live in Arkansas and go to a pain dr. in North
> Little Rock, or Little Rock? I am on the search of a pain dr. for my
> pain meds. I don't have much luck w/ them & in my experience they are
> becoming here more & more like "Gods". My pcp dr. faxed info about me
> having a stimulator & a morphine pump & etc. to a new pain dr. in our
> little town (Hot Springs, AR). The nurse called and asked me about the
> stim. and pump. I told her the stim. had been removed so I could have
> MRI's this past year and the morphine pump went dry while I was at
> Baylor and I planned to have it removed. I told her I was on patcvhes
> at the present. I NEVER was even given a consultation appt. w/ this dr.
> and he turned me down & said I needed to go to a neurologist. I've been
> in the same pain clinic for 15 years til this month & since my pump is
> empty, the pain dr. I was using canceled me out. He also got mad at me
> when a back dr. in the hospital gave me a pca pump to control
> my pain & it made him furious last year. It's a mess. Natalie

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.