Hi,
I was wondering if any of you have had this problem. Sometimes I am more
numb than usual and at these times I have problems with eating. I will be
eating and suddenly I can no longer swallow. I then must vomit up the food
that I have been eating. Never figured out from how far down the food is
coming; seems it is food that has not gotten to my stomach. Once I am not so
numb, I do not have this problem anymore. I have had some tests for
swallowing, but never went back for some other tests. I will be seeing a
doctor next week. But, I was just wondering how usual this was for others
with TM.  thanks in advance
Natalie B