I'm writing this email to find out if anyone had the following symptoms as i do:
  my vision continuously bounces up and down and I have double vision also. It
is not because of the meds because I have already cut down on the meds. It is
not a lesion since I had an MRI done indicating nothing is there.
  It's not my muscles since the doctor said the connection of the eyes are
fine.
  Has anyone had the same symptoms and if so can you please inform me of what I
can do?

  Much Thanks,
  Sal-

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.