Hey All,

Have any of you been to the  Overstock.com site lately?

Have you found it difficult to navigate  their site because of the teeny-tiny
print they choose to  use?

I really wanted to see what they had to  offer and it is impossible for me to
read because of the font  size.

Does anyone have an idea on how to get  them to enlarge their font or
completely redesign their site, b/c it is  certainly not inviting or easy to
navigate
in.  I tried email, but got no  response.

Maybe if we wrote "enmasse"   (I have no idea if their is such a word in any
foreign language, but it  looks good  and makes me feel cooler than Phranq3ue
or El  Bobberino)!

Peace and Prayers,
Jude

2 Corinthians 4:17