  From: Alton Ryder
  To: tmic-list list
  Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2007 11:01 AM
  Subject: [TMIC] OT: an anniversary of the good kind

  I'll have my TM tenth anniversary next July, but yesterday Betty & I had our
50th wedding anniversary.  This afternoon we will be at the house of our elder
son for what, I believe, will be a party.

  When that woman walks in the room, I feel good.  When she walks by me, I want
to seize her in a hug.

  Alton