Hello Everyone on a very exciting day for me. I am announcing the arrival of
the CD that features a song that I wrote and composed called FROM NOW ON. It is
a song that was inspired by my fight with My spinal cord injury. And how I was
at the end of my ropes, ready to do the unthinkable. The name of the Gospel
group is on the subject line. I will have plenty of copies to sell. I can be
reached by phone or here on line. A percentage of my profit will go to DR.
Kerr.I promise. Please buy a copy and I will autograph it. Big deal. But the
music is beautiful and my live testimonial is very inspiring to everyone I have
talked to who has heard it. I don't know what the cost of it is going to be but
this is my way of trying to help us with our illness. My phone # is listed in
the TMA directory under Rick Ashford or Rodd Foxx Entertainment . God bless you
in advance. Rick