Pam,

Thanks for straightening that out for me.  I had a  neurosurgeon put my
baclofen pump in.  My Physical Medicine and Rehab  doctor and one that
suggested
and prescribed the pump.  I go back to her,  when I need my pump filled, or
adjusted.  I go to my primary care  physician, when I need medicines changed or
prescribed.

Yes, I know all about what the orthopedists does.  I have  a sister who is an
orthopedic surgeon.  I managed to get this far (two  years on July 2) without
the aid of a neurologist.  Continue to work out in  the pool.  I hear that it
is very good therapy.

Naomi
C-4 quad,  incomplete
since July 2,  2005