Natalie thanks for the information.  I did go to the yahoo site and check it
out.  Also thanks to Sandra and Larry for their information.

As I stated earlier I try to read all the posts daily, but more than that my
wife has read everyone of the posts for the last 4 years.  She said it has
helped her understand somewhat of what I go through.  Also she reads the post
in hope of finding something that my help me.  She is always telling me that
maybe we should try this or try that because so and so does it or uses it and
it has really helped them.  She really looks out for me.  Sorry I wrote so much.

Bill in South GA