Naomi,
  I wish for you better health soon.  I will pray for you.  You care for others
so well and you deserve to have the blessings and improved health come back to
you as well.  I've been down for 3 days.  I hated it cause it was the weekend.
I wanted to enjoy it so bad w/ my husband & I was in so much pain I couldn't
even find my pills.  He had to get them for me.  I was trying all I could to
not go back into the hospital.  Enough on me.  As I said, you will be in my
prayers.  Natalie M.