Hi Bobby,

Seroquel is an atypical antipsychotic also used for anxiety and panic.
My anxiety is pretty intense, landing me in and out of the hospital
at varous intervals.   I've always been a little hyper and nervous,
but since the Devic's thing, it's gotten way out of hand.  I started
out on 25mgs 3X a day with 100mgs at night.  Right now (Just got back
out of the hospital two weeks ago.) I'm taking 75mgs 3X a day with 100
at night.  It's helped me tremendously.   My insurance is giving me
problems though, because I have to have 2 seperate scripts for 2
seperate dosages written for it, and they consider the dose to be
large. (It isn't.  People routinely take 400-600 per day.)  My pdoc
told me not to worry, that if needs be I should qualify for a
prescriptions aid program, and barring that I can use samples.
Bobby, it's the damndest thing, but I ended up having panic attacks,
beginning in the sping of last year.  I'd heard about them, but always
thought it was a load of crap, until it happened to me.  They're
horrific.   I would do anything to prevent myself from having another.

Your buddy Grace....P.S.....A big howdy to the Missus and please send
me an update so I'll know how she's doing.  I think of the two of you
often.  And oh, I heard a rumor that they might start clinical trials
for Rituxin within the MS community.  They've already completed them
for Devics and I started my infusions in April.  So far I'm still
suppressed and keeping my fingers crossed.