I, too, am a walking wounded, having contacted TM eleven  years ago.  It
seems funny (?), odd, coincidental - I have gone  thru  some of the same
symptoms,
 pain, meds, pain,   depression, pain, doctors, pain, misunderstandings, and
pain that all of  you have gone through..  Last week I received the results of
my  annual physical and found out I also have cardiomyopathy which is fatal
and has a life sentence of no longer than five years once the first  symptom
appears.

I'm sure you all have been at the point if you received  any more bad news
you would bust.  You have all asked the questions  why me?  Who will take care
of my 37-year old autistic son?  How  will I be able to afford any more meds on
what disability  pays  me?  (I had savings but that went the say of different
doctors,  hospitals, etc.)  How do I plan for what future is left when you
are all alone?

Well............................................................  having
friends like all of you, each with different personalities,  different view
points, different life styles.... without  you I don't  know what I would have
done.
 You can relate to every problem I've  had, explain it in words I can
understand, and not talk down to me with  such sentences as "oh yeah, I've had
that
kind of pain".

So dearest friends, stay there for all of us.  I  don't think many of us care
if you address your input to the  private  hotline or to the whole mailing
list, if you write in regular fashion, or  in all caps, etc.

To spice up my closing I think I shall use the name  Angel, thus not
divulging my sex.   love   Angel