It has now been almost 2 weeks since I got my TENS unit and also started taking
AMANTADINE and I am feeling so much better.

The TENS unit seems to not only help the pain in my back and shoulders, but I
am not experiencing as many spasms in either my R leg or L hand/arm.

I am taking the AMANTADINE along with the L-CARNATINE and I seem to have more
endurance - not my normal but so much more than last month.  I removed the
wallpaper in my bathroom and although it took me 2 1/2 days working in 15 - 20
min. spurts, I am NOT curled up with spasms and pain nor exhusted to the point
of sleeping all day - just my afternoon nap between 2 - 4 and sleeping my 8
hours at night.

I just wanted to share my experiences with everyone.  I'm so thrilled with the
improvement.  I never thought I would get to this point.

Candy K. with just my 2 cents worth.

Thoughts and prayers to each and everyone.

Candy K.