My daughter, at the onset in 2005, had no reflexes in her knees or her
ankles (I didn't even know that we had reflexes in our ankles). I think
that is one of the reasons that they also threw Guillain Barre Syndrome
into the Dx for her. They told us that she must have both b/c she had
symptoms from both. When we saw Dr. Kerr in August, 2005, he agreed with
that Dx b/c that was the only explanation. He said that in his 7 years
(at that time) working with TM, he only had about 50-70 patients that
had both TM and GBS but several hundred of those with just TM.
Just my personal input.
Have a great day!

Tracey L. Black
Certified Insurance Service Representative
Hockley & O'Donnell Insurance Agency
Phone - 717-334-6741, x 29
Fax - 717-334-3414

Thank you for providing information to us. Please beware that no
coverage is bound and no change to your insurance program is confirmed
until verified by a licensed agent during regular business hours. If you
do not hear from us within 1 business day, please re-contact us in case
your information has not been retained.