Hi Frank,
Do you take the regular dose aspirin or the smaller dose some recommend for
heart prevention. That always has me confused, which to take. Thanks
Natalie

> Has anyone taken vitamin B6 and noticed any difference in their numbness
> & tingling or with anything?

Carol,

I take B6 during the summer.  It keeps the mosquitos away.  I also take
folic acid which may be needed to keep the bugs away.  I take Folic acid to
lower my homocystine level and keep me from having heart attacks and
strokes, that is why I take Aspirin too.

My pain is not affected by the B6.

Hope this helps