Hi everyone,
  I've been the last week in bed totally in severe and excruiating pain.  It is
unreal pain I am going thru.  I spent back in the hospital for it 2 weeks or so
ago.  I was in I think 10 days this time.  It is like pulling teeth to find a
good pain dr. or any.  My pcp has been trying and his shi..y nurse just told my
husband today, they were waiting on my previous pain doc's records to get me in
at University of Ark. Med. Center.  It's like we've been waiting 6 weeks &
today she happens to tell him.
  She also said "Natalie called in something about Soma this week I don't know
if she needs it or not?"  Would you from now on call in for her on
precriptions?  Like now lost my legs and I have no brain to call in my scripts
I need.  I hate her - nobody likes her.  And yet my pcp puts up w/ her because
she can keep up w/ his business.  That is what he told this lady I know who
quit him & told him why - it was all about his nurse.  She use to be a prision
guard!!!  She needs to go back to prision!!  Who is all?  I hope I can check my
messages tomorrow too.  I hope I can have some time out of bed this weekend.
Take care, Natalie M.

Got a little couch potato?