Pam,

Thanks for your thoughts. :)

Unfortunately,  there is no way they would even put in a proper ramp
to get in and out of this building.  I say proper, because the ramp
they did put in goes out to a street where it is illegal to stop a car
for pick up and drop off!  I even had the Director of Fair Housing
for my state come out and tell the board to put in a curb cut
for wheelchairs.  They had someone dump a mound of asphalt
against the curb and called it a 'ramp'.  A wheelchair would tip
over on it!  I had the Fair Housing man come out again and he
agreed that what they did was ridiculous, and he wrote a letter
to them to correct it.

I want to move to a building that has disabled access, and I have
a place in mind, but moving is a daunting thing as we all know.

Thanks again, and wish me luck on my MRI today!  The neck
this time,

Take care,
Kevin

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I KNOW I HAVE TM . I HAD MORE THAN ONE LUMBAR PUNCTURE AND MY PROTIEN LEVEL WAS HIGH EACH TIME. OTHER TESTS ALSO PROVED I HAD TM. KEVIN REFLEXES OR A PART OF TM. I STILL SOMETIMES GET CLONUS IN MY LEFT CALF.ITS FUNNY IF I AM OUT AND IT STARTS JUMPING THE CHILDREN IF AROUND OR AMAZED. I HAVE TO SIT WITH MY HUGO AND IT WILL STOP OR I HAVE TECHNIQUES I WAS TAUGHT TO USE. I AM GLAD GUNNY GOT THAT CLEARED UP FOR YOU. HOPE SOMETHING GETS DONE ABOUT A ELEVATOR I MEAN ANOTHER ONE SO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO SO MUCH TO GET TO YOUR CAR.
                     TIAD PAM

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com <http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000982>.