Happy Lammas Day !

From: Kevin Wolfthal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Wheelchairs
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 23:20:07 -0400

There was no way I was going, I was nauseous and felt like I was going to
pass out.

Where I live they have an MRI lab on every other street corner. Why not when they charge
thousands of dollars for one test, and they love me because I have insurance that
covers it. I still don't feel lucky somehow.

Thanks for your kind thoughts.

Kevin