Hi Heather,

I had heard that you pay a lot of taxes toward your socialized  medicine.  Is
this correct?  I am not sure if you can respond as far  as whether the taxes
would be higher than what we pay here though, unless you  are aware of them.

Insurance coverage is a really tough issue, and I would not  expect for us to
find a perfect solution.  We have gotten used to  a certain standard of care
of the U. S. as far as the availability of tests are  concerned.  We also know
that there are many unnecessary tests run to fill  the doctors pocketbooks
with extra appointments and kickbacks from the  labs.  Unfortunately, when a
doc
says that people need tests, they don't  always question why.

I don't know the answer to the question, except that I love my  doctors and
my insurance is working for me right now for the medical and  prescription end
of it.  I'd hate to have to change it, but that's a  selfish answer.  However,
as we've all learned, anything is subject to  change at anytime.

Hugs, Barbara A