  From: Grace M.
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 7:50 AM
  Subject: [TMIC] OT/Daughter going to be all right.

  They ended up having to life flight her, but all is well.  Some heavy cuts,
lots of abrasions.  I had a really hard time getting to the accident
scene---they told me *No*.  I told them  *YES!*, and my neighbor gunned the
engine and off we went.  The car brought me to my knees.  She's an
inexperienced driver, as it is.  Evidently, she was traveling at a high rate of
speed (60-65mph) on our country road, and attempted to pass a handicapped
community service bus,(My bus.) hitting it in the process.  A Fed Ex truck was
coming so she veered off the road and climbed a bank, taking out 3 or 4 small
trees before rolling several times.  My God, the car was on it's roof, the
front bumper had somehow gotten tangled in the back axles, exposed and
displaced motor and gas and fluids everywhere.   No one knows how those
children lived.   Only a half hour later the car burst into flames and burned.
Thank God for seat belts and air bags.  I'm over at my Exes house today as I
stayed here all night.   Her passenger is still hospitalised and was on a
morphine drip last night as he couldn't stand the pain of his ribs.    She
refused to allow them to admit her, so she is here with me.  She did a lot of
moaning last night, and so I kept checking on her through the night.  They
assured her Dad that there are no internal injuries, but it's scary
nonetheless.   There is a compassionate and loving God who was looking after
them.

  Grae