From: "robert hennessy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Unidentified subject!
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:18:04 -0400
i am a 26 year old guy who wants to talk (preferebly) to a female. I was 20 when i was stricken with TM. I managed to graduate from college in 5 years with a B.S. in Psychology. I'm not having much luck finding a job. The daily struggles I have accepted, but sometimes I get frustrated. Please help

Discover sweet stuff waiting for you at the Messenger Cafe.  Claim your treat today! http://www.cafemessenger.com/info/info_sweetstuff.html?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_SeptHMtagline2

Get a FREE small business Web site and more from Microsoft® Office Live!