Okay now, that is my chuckle for the day.  Tee Hee.

Few words, dry wit, too funny.

Heather in Calgary

----- Original Message ----- From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "frank @ franksheldon. com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Grace M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: OT: What should I do, OT?

Don't turn around!

Patti
---- "Grace M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

=============
*Frank,*
**
*You've made my day, and sound exactly like my type of guy. As an aside, I
am 5 foot 8, very slim, salt and pepper hair, still worn long, and still
look outstanding in a pair of good jeans.  ;-)  Often when seen from
behind I still get those welcomed whistles, but for some reason, whenever I turn around......the poor young fellas scream and make the sign of the cross
with their fingers.  Go figure?*
**
*Grace*