From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2007 10:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; TMIC-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] SSDI

Hi Everyone,

I haven't been able to participate too much lately, because I still have
trouble sitting at the computer for more than a few minutes (due to pain),
but I have to share my news with you:

I just got a letter from SSA saying that the judge has made a 'Fully
Favorable' decision in my SSDI case!  There's still some red tape before I
actually see any money, but after 2 1/2 years with no income, what's a few
more months!  At least I'm making progress here, after 2 SSDI denials (one
telling me that my TM wouldn't last as long as 12 months, even though at the
time I'd already had it for 2 years!)

If anyone's looking for a good SSDI attorney, I've been really happy with
mine.  And if he didn't before, he now knows a bit about TM!  :)  He's the
brother of a friend of mine and is licensed to practice in all 50 states (I
live in Hawaii; he lives in Texas).  If you're interested, his name is
Jonathon Healy; you can email him at <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks everyone, for all your input that has helped me in 'surviving' this
challenge, as well as for information that helped to make my case, etc.
Love,
Sally