  From: natalie mizenko<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Transverse Myellitis<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 5:52 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] return "Transverse Myellitis

        All
        This is Natalies' husband writing for her. She is currently in the
hospital with severe pain in her right leg. She has been on I.V. pain killer
since Wednesday morning and it has not broken yet.
        The question she wants me to ask is if anybody has heard of return of
Transverse Myellits. She is concerned about becoming worse off than she already
is.

  Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your
pocket:<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48253/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC>
 mail, news, photos & more.