Hey Sal,
  I use a exercise bicycle with the paddles in front that has worked very well
for me.  I start on level 1 for 10 minutes a day for about the first 2 years.
If I can get 350 or more cycles then I would move up a level.  I'm up to level
4 at about 325.
  Todd in CC, TX
  TM since April 1, 2002

sal r <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  does anyone know where i can find exercise equip intended for people with a
wheelchairs. The equipment to not come with a bench or seat so i can roll up
with my wheelchair like the leg exercises.