Hi All,   Glad to see people  are back emailing.  I thought Iwas off the list
for a while.  Well I  am back to Florida from New York.  I need the warm
weather as Iam sure alot  of you guys do.    Problem is when it is warm, most
places are  highly air conditioned.   The top half of me is warm but my feet
are
always cold, especially when air conditioning hits any part of my body.  It
is a strange sensation to feel really warm and your feet feel like they are in
a  bucket of ice.  Well, stay warm or cool everyone, whatever suits you.
Rosalie