Congratulations Moma Trudy.  I am a grandma to just one so I know the
excitement you are experiencing.  Being a grandma takes away some of the TM
hurt.  You cannot spoil a baby!  I hope you are ready for an explosion of
digital pictures on you computer.

Patti - Michigan

---- Trudy  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

=============

I just returned from a week in San Mateo, Calif. I am a grandmother for the
very first time and spent a week just spoiling my grandson, Declan. He's
beautiful and a true miracle. I can't wait till he comes for Christmas here
in Virginia. Since the "other" grandmother already has 6 grandchildren I had
to come up with a name for me!! After much thought I decided to be called
Moma - now Moma does stand for Museum of Modern Art - and I have been known
to do some "eccentric" New Yorker type

escapades - and at times I have been called a real "piece of work".. so Moma
it is. :-)

I hope all is well with everyone!

Trudy