I don't know if I had a five year plan, but it has now been five years!
The first year I was in denial of the true impact of it all: I denied how
it happened, how it progressed, etc. etc.  About a year later, I revisited
it all, and it happened just the way Dr. Kerr described it. Why did I have
to hold myself out as an exception for a year?

The second year I was angry.  The third year I started working with my
disabilities: attended the first Rare Immunoneuroligical Seminar, met Dr..
Kerr: and things began to be understandable.  I worked with Dr. Kerr, and
with Urology, both here in Okla and in Baltimore.  I found out about
hippo-therapy (horseback riding).  Changed to a better massage therapist,
Got a neurostimulation device for my spastic bladder.

Now I know me--and I could not have made a plan that would have put me at
the place I am now for any amount of money in the world!  I feel more like
I am a mouse stumbling through a maze with a wise guide who prods me,
blocks me(from going down the wrong path), encourages me, and sometimes
must be frustrated that I don't get it.  Yet I have such progress that I
could not even have imagined 3 years ago, when I was starting to look for
what improvement I could hope for.

(stepping down from soapbox) I guess I just know there's  Someone taking
care of all of us, if we let Him. (or Her, smile)   Why would I attempt to
make another five year plan?  I'd never have hoped for the wonders I
actually received.       Cora