I just wanted to thank everyone for taking there time checking out ny profile
and blogs.  i am sorry if i could niot get to everyones emails individually or
on myspace.  my arms and fingers get tired really fast so please do not get
mad.  i also dont want anyone to think that i am trying to tell u i am worse
then everyone because that is definitely not true.  i wanted to share my
experiences to you all because everyone goes through Adem, Tm, ms or any other
sickness there own way and learn there own thing.  the only thing we can do is
learn from each other and share our experiences to others so they learn also.
well thank u very much and ill let everyone know everytime i post new blogs
up...take care SaL