When I was at your point, I was swimming alot.  I also walked in the pool. It
built strength and balance.

Larry in oklahoma where it is cold and rainy

Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:39:17 -0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: [TMIC] I am a TMIC addict...loli have so many questions and also
knowledge i would like to spread but dont know where to start...well i have
another question  that i need help with...i am in a wheelchair right now...and
relearning how to walk...its been about 2 and half yrs since the last time i
walked.  i am strength training my body right now.  i was walking a little bit
with a walker but decided to cut back until my body is stronger and could
tolerate it much better..i am walking in parallel bars right now.  my
coordination is off and my balance also.  does anybody know the best way to go
about this?
Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com