Congratulations! That's great!
I enjoyed looking around your blog.

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 11/7/2007 5:40:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hello  all,
I do not post often to this email group (mostly post on the TMA site
itself). I just wanted to share some good news! I got a letter from school (I
am in
my 3rd and last yr of nursing school) stating that I won the Gail  Hodson
Award for Nursing. It's based on clinical skills/interaction with  patients,
grades and giving back to the school/dept, like volunteering. It's  worth $200.
am so happy and excited! The awards ceremony is Nov 22. I can't  wait!
Marieke (TM @ T1, March 18,  2004)
http://nurse-to-be08.blogspot.com