Please pass this on folks.......... and have the kids participate if old
enough.  I think it's a good idea for schools to do also.  So, let the
teachers
know about this.  I saw this on the 5:30 news tonight with Katie,  and showed
some kids playing the game and they were having a great time.   So check it
out for yourself and see what you think. I just played for a couple  of minutes
and earned 700 grains.

It's a word game, and for each word you get right, 10 grains of rice are
donated.  1 word = 10 grains, 5 words = 50 grains, and so forth.  On  November
15th, 201,226,610 grains of rice were donated.  You can see how  this can
really
add up to be something big. This may not sound like much,  and I don't know
how much rice this is equivalent to, but this program only  began on Oct 7th.
Please pass it on.

Thanks, Barbara A

_http://www.freerice.com_ (http://www.freerice.com)