I'll be 'unsubscribing' soon as I'm moving to the mainland and too busy getting
ready to read much email - and also, my computer will be in storage for a
couple of months!
But first I want to thank everyone for all the comments and replies that have
helped me to 'hang in there' and at least have an idea of what to expect and
how to best deal with this great adventure called TM.
I'm still gaining ground after 2 1/2 years - just recently I'm actually feeling
the muscles in my previously paralyzed leg - and now realize that it's no
wonder I couldn't walk better, sooner, as I couldn't even feel my muscles, much
less use them!  :)  On the other hand, my much overused left leg is still
apparently dealing with some inflammation from the over-use and resultant
piriformis syndrome causing sciatica pain!  But I'm sure part of the pain is
also the typical burning caused by the neuropathic pain, so it's confusing to
know just what to do.
But anyway, I wanted to thank everyone and wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!
I'll rejoin you sometime next year when I get re-settled.
Love to you all,
Sally
PS:  I'm excited to get to Utah to meet a fellow TMer (Denise Preston) who I've
already talked to on the phone.  We'll be living fairly close to each other and
she's already shared with me some of the resources available in that area!