Hello All! Happy December! Happy birthday to the December group (who
includes my daughter, Ashlee Black. She turned 14 yesterday)
My daughter's physical therapist just emailed these 2 sites to me. Check
them out. I believe the first one discusses becoming an independent
consultant, I am in no way trying to get anyone involved in anything. I
am merely just forwarding the sites to give helpful information to
anyone who may want to use it. If you have used these techniques, please
let me know if they worked or did not work.

http://www.lightworks-awakening.com/raindrop.html

http://www.bioenergyassociates.com/raindroptherapy.htm

Apparently one of the therapists that she works with has used these
techniques on a patient that had TM and she responded really well.

Tracey L. Black
Certified Insurance Service Representative
Hockley & O'Donnell Insurance Agency
Phone - 717-334-6741, x 29
Fax - 717-334-3414

Thank you for providing information to us. Please beware that no
coverage is bound and no change to your insurance program is confirmed
until verified by a licensed agent during regular business hours. If you
do not hear from us within 1 business day, please re-contact us in case
your information has not been retained.

<<btzhsepa.gif>>

<<Network Blitz Bkgrd.gif>>