Her name just went in my little Prayer Pot.

Jeanne in Dayton, WA

-------Original Message-------

From: Grace M.
Date: 12/9/2007 8:51:50 PM
To: Subject: [TMIC] Hi Guys---Jude (Judy) is hospitalised.

I phoned Jude at the hospital this evening.  She's in good spirits, but very
anxious to have her medical probelms resolved.  She asked me to let you all
know where she is, and that she is thinking of all of you and sending good
wishes.  She's in very good spirits.  The goal is first, to remove her gall
stones.  Let's all hope that they are able to remove her stones with a
minimally invasive procedure as opposed to a major operation.  Pam and I
will stay in touch with her and keep you all posted.

Grace

<<BackGrnd.jpg>>