I got this email from a friend of mine back in Moscow. Galina was a colleague
of mine when I taught school.

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: ?????? ?????????? <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: randy rankin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2007 8:14:40 AM
Subject: Re:

Hello Randy,

our holidays start in January. It is chilly and sleety here - the weather is
most unhealthy. I wish you could send us some of your sunshine.

I have some good news for you. There's a man here - a coworker of a student of
mine - who has recently been cured of MS. As far as I know the doctors who
treated him used the so-called stem cells. The results are amazing, but the
fees are outrageous!

All the best,
Galina

Be a better friend, newshound, and