  From: Todd Tarno
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 11:02 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] leg stiffness

  Massage twice a week would be great for us, if we can get it.  But it must be
even better with HEAT to losing the muscles.
  I have been riding a stationary bicycle, it didn't start helping until I went
from 3 times a week to EVERY DAY.  I get more tired, but it is good for me.
  Todd in CC, TX

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

    Oh, yeah! Stiffness is due to muscle spasms. I have been going to a
    massage therapist for over a year now, and she is really just getting some
    of the knots to loosen with heat and massage. I have hopes that this will
    help more and more. today she got my left lower leg looser than it has
    been in five years, and she says there's more to go. It has sure been an
    uphill battle, but there is always hope.

    Cora in OK