Here is one vote to keep it up! And a hearty thanks for doing it!I enjoy
hearing from everyone and being able to send a personal note from time to time.

Larry in Oklahoma who is very grateful for every birthday he has.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 01:13:27 -0500To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
[TMIC] A question about the birthday lists

Would everyone like the monthly birthday lists to continue? I am happy to keep
sending them if there is interest.

I was concerned about sending the e-mail addresses since these posts go in the
archives, but I just checked, and the e-mails are replaced with [email
protected], so no one needs to worry about their e-mail going out there to the
general public.

Let me know what you think.

Barbara H.
http://barbarah.wordpress.com/