From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 5, 2008 2:20:34 PM
Subject: tmic-digest Digest V2008 #5

tmic-digest Digest                Volume 2008 : Issue 5

Today's Topics:
  Re: [TMIC] Angry here.                [ "Lynn Pouliot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ]
  [TMIC] Caps                          [ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
  FW: [TMIC] Ringing in ears            [ "Bob and Sue Mattis" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED] ]
  [TMIC] Listen                        [ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
  Re: [TMIC] Listen                    [ Jenna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ]
tmic-digest Digest                Volume 2008 : Issue 5

Today's Topics:
  Re: [TMIC] Angry here.                [ "Lynn Pouliot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ]
  [TMIC] Caps                          [ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
  FW: [TMIC] Ringing in ears            [ "Bob and Sue Mattis" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED] ]
  [TMIC] Listen                        [ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
  Re: [TMIC] Listen                    [ Jenna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ]

-----Inline Message Follows-----

Grace,  it doesn't bother me at all if people write in caps or in large
letters.  What ever they need to do to see the words is fine with me.  I have
been on this list for about 4 years now and have gotten some good advice.
Although I don't speak up often, I am always reading the posts.  And I am so
happy to have found people who are going through the same things as me.  No one
understands better than someone who has experienced the same thing.  Thanks
everyone for being there.

Lynn (in RI where it was 8 degrees yesterday and today is a balmy 28)