Larry in Oklahoma who has to admit he is envious.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 19:52:17
-0500Subject: [TMIC] Cole( OT)

I thought I would share with you Cole's good news.
Cole is a huge fan of Ozzy Osbourne, I don't know where that comes from because
I like country myself.  I wrote Sharon Osbourne a letter telling her how much
Cole love's his music, and sent some pictures of him derssed as Ozzy for
halloween.

Ozzy is doing a concert in Toronto on Jan 21. Cole has been given backstage
passes to meet the band, Ozzy and go to the concert.
He is so excited, I don't think he will sleep till after that night. When we
told him he almost cried.This will give him a memory that will last forever.
I an taking some ear plugs for myself!

I'll send pic's.

Wendy