I know this subject has been brought up in the  past, however, I'm wondering if
anyone can answer a question about body  temperatures. Yesterday while trying
to  read I couldn't concentrate and felt "strange".  My brain felt swollen and
my skull hurt.  The noise in my ears was LOUD and I was freezing.  I wondered
if I was really cold and took my temperature.  The thermometer registered 95.4.
I was too cold for activity so I  wrapped up in a blanket until I felt better.
I even noticed that the noise in my  head lessened as the swollen feeling
lessened.  I took my temp again and it was 96.4.
Before TM my normal was around 99.4 and after TM it has been around 96.8.
Is there a dangerous low body temperature?  I'm not thinking hypothermia,
although that's how cold I felt. How low of a temp have others had and been
able to  function?

Patti  - Michigan  (yes, my husband keeps the thermostat toooo low)