Gosh Candy I was using that regularly but my kids cleaned up the computer and I
lost the icon somehow. I've put it back and will get back to using it. Plus,
don't forget to remind friends and family about it also. Every little bit helps!
Larry in Oklahoma who is glad to see some mail again!

Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:30:08 -0500From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
tmic-list@eskimo.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: [TMIC] Can people plz help me....

Sal,
Thank you for the info.  He is adoarable.  Flipping thru the pictures brought
me smile after smile.  Nothing like a baby to bring a smile to your face and
heart.
I would also like to remind new members about GoodSearch which will donate to
TMA.  The website is:
http://www.goodsearch.com/  just put in TRANSVERSE in the "Who do you
goodsearch for?"  Note that last year over $150 was raised for TMA.  Every
little bit helps.
Another website that helps just by clicking is:
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3
Prayers and thoughts for you and yours,Candy K.----- Original Message
-----From: "sal r" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>To: "tm" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>Sent:
Thursday, January 17, 2008 11:12:00 PM (GMT-0600) America/ChicagoSubject:
[TMIC] Can people plz help me....
Well my little nephew is going to be in a radio contest.  His photo has to be
voted the most cutest.  Trust me he's adoarable!!!!  You can vote for him on
jan. 18, 2008 which is Friday.  The place you can go and vote is

http://wild949.com/pages/babiesgonewild2008.html?feed=239378&article=3147853
he is in gallery 18...i think pic number 55...his name is Zidane.  I greatly
appreciate it.  thank you.