*   Labor Day Weekend 2005(  Saturday) on the way home with a brand new
car and felt tingling in my  legs.  Stopped at my daughters house where the
tingling felt like I had  stepped on a live wire.   Went to ER.   Was told it
was
 sciatica and given a pain pill and sent home.

    Next day (Sunday) - on  the golf course and this time it really felt like
two live wires that I had  stepped on.  Couldnt walk to my car.   My husband
took me to a  different ER and they had no idea what it could be.  They had no
MRI  machine.

    Sent  me to a  different hospital where they called in a technician to do
an MRI.  By this  time I was paralyzed from the waist down so was admitted to
 hosp.

    Two weeks later a team  of neurologists finally came up with a diagnosis
- either Transverse myelitis or  a spinal cord stroke.

    After 5 mos. of rehab I  was finally able to walk haltingly with a walker
and now I am independent, have  a power chair and can drive my own van.

        Rosalie Green (now in sunny Florida but live in New York  too)
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
        cell - 516-972-4338