Hello List,
Just a reminder about the TMA California Symposium.

The symposium will be on Saturday, February 23.  It will be one day only.  The
cost for registration is $50.00.   Our wonderful doctors from Johns Hopkins
will be there for you to meet.  The famous celebrated author Allen Rucker who
wrote "The Best Seat In The House" will be there to autograph your book.  If
you have not yet purchased your book, he will be happy to sell you his newly
released paperback version of the book, AND autograph that book as well.  If
you have not yet met Allen, you will be in for a treat.  He is a really cool
guy.

If you do not pre-register, the cost to register at the door will be $60.00.
This is because the Conference center is charging us extra money if we give
them last-minute increased numbers to set up more seating and last-minute
orders for more food, so I recommend that you either go to the website at
www.myelitis.org and register online with your credit card, or print the page
that you can fill out and mail with a check to Paula Lazzeri at the address
that is on the form.

Looking forward to seeing all of you that live in the area next month!

Debbie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Debbie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]