Wow, Jenna, I am flattered -- and I am wondering if you're  looking at the
right picture. LOL! I haven't been called cute in a long  time.

I don't think about going and looking at the pictures very  often, but I
enjoy it when I do. It's nice to be able to put a face with a  name.

I just went to take a look and get the url to post here, and,  wow, there are
a bunch of new ones since the last time I looked! Peachy, Ella,  Candy, and
others -- so good to "see" you!!

For those who haven't seen it, the TMIC members photo gallery  is here at
_http://www.myelitis.org/gallery/index.php?cat=2_
(http://www.myelitis.org/gallery/index.php?cat=2)  . Go take a look -- and add
yours! There is also a place
for  members activity, recreation and travel photos at
_http://www.myelitis.org/gallery/index.php?cat=8_
(http://www.myelitis.org/gallery/index.php?cat=8)

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 1/31/2008 12:10:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,