This is so exciting.  Durning last summer we had our first Atlanta area
meeting.  There were only 2 of us.  Well in Jan. we had 7 people.  We also have
a new person coming to our next meeting.  So for those of you wanting to
connect to others with TM in your area, just send out an e-mail to the list and
to the addresses in the TMA book in your area and see what happens.  It could
be a great thing for you also.  We are also starting a MySpace page for our
group.  I will post it when it is ready.

Anyway, the Feb. meeting is:

Feb. 9th 2:00pm at the Olive Garden in Douglasville.  For more info. contact me!

Jenna

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs