  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 11:29 AM
  Subject: [TMIC] ABOUT JUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  DEAR FRIENDS, I GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH JUDE ABOUT A HOUR AGO.SHE HAS ANOTHER
SORE ON HER TAILBONE NOW.SHE HAS 3 THERE. THEY DO NOT KNOW IF ITS A NEW ONE ARE
THE ONE THEY OPERATED ON CAUSING THIS ONE.
  THEY ARE DOING NOTHING FOR THEM. THEN SHE TELLS ME THAT SHE HAS ONE ON HER
ANKLE.
  THE DOCTOR IS VERY CONCERNED.THEY TOOK THE PICK LINE OUT. SHE IS GETTING NO
ANTIBIOTICS AT ALL.PLUS SHE HAS IT IN HER BONE.
  DAVE HAS THE FLU. I CALLED HIM TO SEE IF I COULD DO SOMETHING. HE TOLD ME
TOMORROW THEY HAVE A MEETING EVERYONE WILL WEAR GLOVES AND THE BLUE COVER UP.
  HOPEFULLY THEY WILL HAVE A PLAN FOR WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO.SHE HAS BEEN ON
SO MANY HARSH ANTIBIOTICS AND SHE IS NOT GETTING BETTER.
  THEY SHOULD HAVE THE LAB RESULTS BACK BY THEN .I AM SURE THEY ARE TRYING TO
GET THE RIGHT MEDS FOR HER.THIS COULD OF ALL BEEN PREVENTED IF IT WAS TAKEN
MORE SERIOUS BY HER DOCTORS WHEN SHE CALLED ABOUT ALL THE PAIN FROM HER
GALLBLADDER THE VOMITTING AND THE DIAHREA.NOW SHE HAS NO IDEA WHAT TO THINK.ITS
NOT IN HER BLOOD STREAM YET BUT DAVE AND I ARE CONCERNED IF THEY DO NOT DO
SOMETHING IT WILL BE.
  JUDE ASKED ME TO ASK FRANK WHAT WOULD HE SUGGEST SHE DO SINCE NOTHING IS
REALLY BEING DONE.DAVE IS ILL BUT WHEN THINGS GET THIS BAD HE GOES INTO A SHELL
SHE TOLD ME BECAUSE HE IS SO AFFRAID. HE DOES NOT ASK ALOT OF QUESTIONS.WHEN WE
SPOKE HE TOLD  ME ALOT,MAYBE THEY JUST INTIMIDATE HIM.
          EVERYONE PLEASE PRAY FOR HER SHE REALLY NEEDS IT.
  SHE SAID TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THE GIFTS AND CARDS, SHE JUST GOT ONE FROM BOB
AND SUE.
                   GOD BLESS JUDE ,DAVE AND OUR TM
                                         TIAD PAM

  Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL
Music.<http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548>