If this group of brothers annd sisters are not too busy we have a crisis on our
hands. We have a fallen member and if you are too proud to pray then answer
that it never hit you like it has Jude..She needs every prayer we can muster up
and more , she need her family. If you delete another message from me about
Jude then your on my s list and thats not a good good place to be.
I don't preach  but I promise I need prayers for my Jude. Don't simply see my
mesage and write it off if you do the the worst wiil come to you. Jude is
special and she earned our respect, if you delete me one more time congrats.
you made then shit list . Get on your knees tonight and pray you never hurt
like Jude does. Prayers work whats wrong with with you people. We're not asking
for your money , we need you praise  for a Godly women , surely you have a
prayer. I'll  beat the bush no more.Rick
--
GOD BLESS US ALL>