Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:27:51 -0500
From: "Grace M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Re: *Mystery ER*

  Hi all,

  I just found out that I have permission to tell my friends about this.  On
Wednesday, I filmed a segment for the Discovery Health Channel's *Mystery ER*
It will follow my initial misdiagnosis and subesequent diagnosis with Devic's
NMO.  it was done at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center's Kaufmann
Building, where my neuro and infusion suite are located.  It went well, and was
not intimidating at all.  The only really negative thing is that I had to do
the filming without my teeth.  I recently had to have them all removed as a
result of steroid induced bone loss, and do not have dentures yet.  (I saw
myself on the monitors and I looked terrible!)  Still, it is a small price to
pay for the opportunity to get the word out about Devic's NMO.  On Tuesday,
they will be flying to Denver to interview my son for the segment.  It will air
in the summertime.  I'm so happy that I have had this opportunity.

  Grace
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 07:42:20 -0800 (PST)
From: Jenna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Grace M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: *Mystery ER*

  Grace that is go great to hear!!!!  You will have to let us know when you get
the airdate!

Jenna

[...]

---------------------------------
now.Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:19:57 -0700
From: Heather & Pieter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] prayer

Hi Cora,

Your message came through.

Heather in Calgary
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 7:45 AM
Subject: [TMIC] prayer

Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:36:44 -0700
From: Heather & Pieter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Grace M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, tmic-list@eskimo.com

        Hello Grace,

  That is wonderful news.  What a great way to get the word about regarding
Devic's.  And you are a survivor of this horrible condition.
  Please let everyone know when this will be aired and on what network.  I live
in Calgary and hopefully will be able to see it here as well.
  Maybe once it has been shown on TV they will allow you to have it put onto
the TM/Devic's website.

  Luv,
  Heather in Calgary

Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 20:48:07 -0800
From: "Dex Packard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Al Clark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [TMIC] Fw: JOB SEARCH

  ----- Original Message -----   From: Chuck & Carol Sleight
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 15:32:15 -0600
From: MontzMagic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] LATEST ON JUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WELL OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED. JUDE DOES NOT HAVE CDIFF. SHE STILL
NEEDS OUR PRAYERS THOUGH. THE SORE ON HER ANKLE IS HEALING.THE OLD ONE ON HER
BUTTUCK HAS GOTTEN BIGGER. THE NEW ONE ON HER TAILBONE IS THE SAME AS THE OTHER
ONE ON THE OTHER BUTTOCK.SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THE PLAN IS YET.
  I TOLD HER ABOUT THE DERMA PATCH THAT LYNN I THINK HAD TOLD ME ABOUT. I USED
IT FOR AWHILE WHEN I GOT A THIRD DEGREE BURN ON MY SIDE. NO SCAR NOTHING IT
HEALED GREAT.
  SHE IS IN GOOD SPIRITS JOKING AND HER ROOMMATE AND HER GET ALONG REALLY
GOOD.SHE THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE PRAYES AND ASKING ABOUT HER.
  SHE SAID PRAYERS ALWAYS HELP AND ASKED IF WE KEEP THEM UP. I TOLD HER WE
WOULD. THINGS ARE LOOKING BETTER, LETS HOPE THEY STAY THAT WAY.
                           GOD BLESS US ALL TIAD

  Supercharge your AIM. Get the AIM toolbar for your browser.

Dee