thankyou very much Cossy...i liked your comment because this article made me
very offended because i am muslim and people on tmic i thought suppose to be a
family.....i am very bothered now....

Cossy Hough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  With the separation of church and state
it shouldn't
matter. I am offended by the discriminatory tone in
this article, especially the idea that we are fighting
"Islam." Are we not a nation of many faiths and
beliefs? Those differences are our backbone....I make
my voting decisions based on factual issues, not on
racism or religious discrimination.

Check your facts, too:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obama

He's a Christian......

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Think about this long and hard people. I found this
> article I have attached,
> it's Worth the read. I have to ask myself, if Obama
> is elected President,
> will he take the oath of office on a bible or the
> koran?
> _Media Matters - Schlussel: Should Barack Hussein
> Obama be president "when
> we a_ (http://mediamatters.org/items/200612200005)
>

> **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch
> video on AOL Living.