I concur.

Alton

On Feb 20, 2008, at 7:5907 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

It's been requested several times that we refrain from politics here. Can we not do so for the good of the group? There is no way to make a strong statement for or against one candidate or party without offending someone on the other side of the issue, and we have people from all walks of life and all different viewpoints here. That's not what we are on the list to discuss. It only drives wedges amonst people who are here to support each other in dealing with TM.

Barbara H.
http://barbarah.wordpress.com/